Lead Systems Engineer
Posted on Sep 11, 2020 by Claremont Consulting Ltd
Lead System Engineer with expertise within the Automotive industry required to join a global technology services provider on their project being undertaken for one of the world-leading providers of Software and Electrical systems for the Automotive industry. The project involves the design and development of high power converters and high voltage electronic products for EV/HEV vehicles.
As a Lead Systems Engineer, you will be tasked with:
* Leading the functional design conception at system level.
* Managing customer requirements, develop system requirements and system architecture.
* Assure requirements traceability to development teams.
* Validate correct design through analysis (FMEA).
* Plan system work products to satisfy customer specifications on project milestones.
Some previous experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
* High Power Systems knowledge and potentially experience on power train subsystems, On-Board chargers, DC/DC, Battery Management Systems.
* Define and document new software requirements based on System Requirements and System design documentation
* Analyse assigned software requirements for their design & implementation in the software
* Implement software units of assigned software components according to their design, the software Requirements Specifications and coding standards
* Perform Static analysis of the implemented software units
* Perform code review of the implemented software units
* Knowledge of SW Design tools and experience in C, C++, DOORS and MATLAB would be nice to have.
* Experience working on AUTOSAR and V model would be highly appreciated
Aside from these requirements, you will be enthusiastic about technology and bringing new ideas to the table. Culturally, you will be used to working in a collaboratively and bring a can-do attitude, relishing the chance to solve the most complex of obstacles!
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to click apply for immediate consideration or alternatively, email your response to (see below)