Posted on Sep 11, 2020 by TEKsystems
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Solothurn area, is now looking for a Field Engineer.
This is a contract starting ASAP.
- Ability to show dynamism in a collaborative environment and to coach other colleagues - infrastructure maintenance and development
- Overall L2/L3 support for infrastructure systems
- Interfaces with users to analyse and resolve medium to highly complex issues
- Reporting activities, perform basis analysis, design, implementation and maintenance activities
- Assists in developing effective methods and logic for standards, customised and complex programs
- Technical background
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles
- Experience with regulated manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical sector)
- Periodical maintenance of systems
- Support documentation
- Incident management
- Change management
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.