Cloud Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Sep 11, 2020 by Salt
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an Azure Site Reliability Engineer for a 6 -month rolling contract based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Azure (Azure Resource Manager, Monitor, Alerts, Security Centre, DevOps, RBAC)
- Exceptional development and engineering experience and the ability to apply that knowledge to solve the complex problem of running applications reliability at scale
- Have a blend of skills including sysadmin, security, automation and the ability to code with a deep knowledge of Operating Systems and Application Source Code, Container Fabrics, Networking, Alerting and Monitoring
- Deep knowledge of application Source code such as Java/C++/C#
- Deep understanding of each service across the full IT life cycle, and ready to take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments
- Design of solutions (Monitoring/process orchestration/capacity management/deployment) that not only scale but can potentially be leveraged by other parts of the organisation
- Hands on experience working in both Agile and DevOps development methodologies
- Confident in interacting with developers and deep diving into both Application and Infrastructure code.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience and be based in Switzerland or be in possession of a Swiss permit.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.