Trade Desk Assistant
Posted on Sep 11, 2020 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Fort Worth, TX 76101
1 Oct 2020
$55k - $60k Annual
Title: Trade Desk Assistant
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $55K - $60K
- Looking for an individual with 0 - 2 years' experience or up to 5 years to support the Head Trader at a multi-strategy private investment firm/hedge fund.
- Daily duties involve maintaining trading systems, tracking and analysis of trading and securities lending/finance opportunities, and researching company specific news for portfolios, data entry, general trade desk administrative duties and trading functions.
- Trades are executed in the US Securities markets including high yield investment grade debt, equities, options, CLOs, and treasury securities. A successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and eventually be given trading responsibility.
- Must be extremely well versed with Excel, VBA, SQL, Macros.
- Business Degree such as finance, statistics, management information systems, or related discipline
- Exemplary Analytical skills, ability to perform data research
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Proficiency in SQL, VBA, and Bloomberg research
- 3.5+ GPA required
- Top tier academics, strong SAT/ACT scores
- Exceptional communication skills, professionalism, and ability to be a team player
- Track record of achievements through internships and academic accolades
- Willingness to commit to the role for 2 years