Posted on Sep 11, 2020 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Location: Stuttgart, Germany - 100% onsite
Language: German is mandatory
- Storage and Backup
- Understanding of Customer strategies and business requirement.
- Responsible for overall technical solution, planning, design and implementation.
- Provide technical inputs to BAU and project team.
- Create Architectural technologies and business roadmap that result in strong business/IT alignment and drive adoption, usages of technology across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with key customer stake holders, SMEs/Customer Architects.
- Have strong delivery & solution architecture view, asses business needs capacity management and establish the technical framework.
- Responsible for architecture, design and implementation of virtual infrastructure (VMware, VDI, Citrix, Windows, Storage, backup and various Databases (MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL etc) )technologies in datacenter environment.
- Should have strong & hands on experience on infrastructure of virtualization.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement in infrastructure.
- Deep understanding on various aspect of technologies.
- Infrastructure and Application integration.
- Knowledge on various monitoring tools
- Compute, Storage and Backup
- HDL and LDL design.
- Virtualization and various Physical Hardware's.
- Disaster recovery and BCP.
- Excellent ability to handle customer and IT vendors.
- Govern the production and approval of designs and operational documentation.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills to effectively present findings reports at local and senior management level.