Security Engineer Web Application
Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security Engineer Web Application vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 7+ years of outstanding work performance in IT Security and excellent understanding of Security Concepts (in particular: Application Security)
- Work experience with Ping Identity PingFederate, eBanking implementation of hardware or software tokens
- Familiarity with Internet Facing Application components of Web Application Firewalls, Reverse/Forward Proxies and authentication Servers like Web Access Management and SAML
- Good Command of Internet Security technologies like SSL/TLS and Apache as well as familiarity with Cloud Enablement and Cloud Access Security Broker
- Proficiency in Linux, preferably Redhat on a System Administrator Level including Scripting
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Bringing security solutions for the Internet facing infrastructure running in multiple data centers, as well as ensuring individual security solutions form an effective security system as a whole
- Creating detailed solution designs that fit well into bank's established platforms and core ecosystems
- Assisting product management and solution architecture in identifying effective solutions
- Providing 3rd level engineering support for security products, creating use cases, detailed technical specification and security baselines
- Estimating, designing and rating possible solutions and building a PoC
- Collaborating with the Test Manager regarding the test plan definition and execution
- Handling unknown software issues and defects, as well as reporting the project progress
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.