Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
12 month contract
€390 per day
My Client are a globally leading Organisation and are looking for an English-speaking Java Developer to join their ongoing project In Dublin, Ireland. You will be integrated into the team where you will be managing the project team.
You will support and maintain the critical application accessed via the Department's secure external-facing applications web based portal as well as smaller applications that institutions access via this portal.
- Facilitating the achievement of goals established for the projects to which assigned
- Programming of Java, J2EE, Struts and EJB application components
- Coding in adherence to the standards of the application in question
- Maintaining tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
- Performing preventive maintenance activities and providing user support
- Integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Completing assigned tasks related to phases of development life cycle of enterprise applications within given scope and timeframe requirements
- Mentoring and facilitating skills transfer to Department staff.
- A Computer Science or relevant IT qualification with strong software element
- Minimum 7 years of experience in maintaining large scale, critical, Legacy J2EE 1.4 web applications, deployed to OC4J 10.3.3.0, on Solaris 5.10 and Oracle 10G
- At least 7 years of experience in developing web applications deployed to OC4J 10.3.3.0 utilising Java 1.5, EJB 2.0 and Struts 1.1
- Minimum 7 years of experience in advanced PL/SQL
- UAT and Production Administration of Oracle Application Server (10.1.3.3) in a large scale J2EE development on Sun Solaris 5.10
- Interfacing with external systems via secure file transfer, using Legacy API's and technologie
- Working with Oracle 10G and designing, developing and maintaining application schemas;
- Excellent English command supported by a certificate under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at level C2 Mastery or Proficiency
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£320 - £365 Daily
£54.2k - £63.3k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£72.3k - £90.4k Annual