Marketing Operations Specialist
Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
* Contract position available ASAP.*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages 3 party vendors in support of print, production, postage and programming technology, related to marketing communication campaigns including email, direct mail, digital media, outbound calling and promotional products.
- Manage new and existing member materials to migrate from print to electronic forms of communications.
- Audit all records of print vendors and outsourced partners for accuracy, including auditing all invoices and credits, as well ensures timely payments and timely ensures any issues are resolved timely and accurately with all vendors and suppliers per contract terms.
- Audits all existing member communication channels for process inconsistencies and inefficiencies and make and implement need corrections and recommendation to ensure ac curacies.
- Oversee that the operations are running as planned to ensure marketing and revenue generation for the specific lines of business.
- Recommend and implement standardization and establish cost reduction improvements across all channels.
- Manage SOP Documents to ensure they align with corporate initiatives.
- Collaboratively develop and manage key marketing reporting to enable cost tracking, project tracking, budget creation and supplier measure.
- Respond to marketing requests by managing needed business requirements, timeframes and collaboration with internal and external partners to ensure a fully executed project plan is put into action, from conception to final product.
- Participate with internal and external partners to discuss and implement new approaches for the team, to continual improve final product.
- Work collaboratively with the technical, creative and other internal business partners to meet project and business goals
- Develop, implement, and oversee program structure, project setup and tracking for all Direct Marketing programs and projects.
- Create all internal documentation for processes for the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business, communications or related field; proven experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree
5+ years and a deep understanding of print/production job processing
3+ years and knowledge of project management best practices
Strong self-starter who is a team player and problem-solver who can work independently.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong organizational and time-management skills with a passion for detail and execution.
Ability to effortlessly move between problem solver and individual contributor
Ability to quickly answer questions and troubleshoot issues.
Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Ability to work extended hours pursuant with industry demands
Strong relationship builder with internal departments and external vendors
Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues
Effective verbal and written communication skills
An excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute
A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
Ability to work with peers in a team effort
Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands