Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you an experienced Solutions Architect who wants to join a market leading business in the fintech industry?
Do you want to work in a modern and agile organisation using the latest technologies?
Do you want make a genuine difference within an international business?
I'm looking for someone who
- Has 5+ years' experience in designing & developing in Microsoft Technologies (.NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC)
- Commercial experience working as a solution architect
- Highly knowledgeable working with Cloud enterprise architectures (Azure PaaS)
- Will develop deep technical relationships
- Has excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ideally comes from a financial background & possesses knowledge in Wealth Management
- Speaks fluent English
- Has completed Higher Education in Computer Science or a similar Engineering Degree
Who is interested in
- Consulting customers
- Presenting solutions
- Working closely with & presenting to key stakeholders
- Working directly with customers & successfully implementing requirements
- Provide technical pre-sales consultancy
- Working for a game-changing company in the fintech industry
For a company who
- Offer a professional and challenging international environment
- Provide new rooms designed for agile teams & state-of-the-art work equipment
- Allow flexible hours & fantastic social benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solutions Architect in Zurich. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.