Senior Data Scientist - Marketing Algorythms
Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by Robert Walters
A global leader in mobile gaming is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join there marketing algorithms team.
As a senior data scientist you will build multiple data products used to predict in-game user behaviour and optimize marketing operations.
- 3+ years practical experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on advanced technical problems
- Deep knowledge of statistics or probability (MSc or PhD)
- Great coding skills, familiarity with Scripting languages (Python, R), distributed computing (Spark, Presto or Hive) and version control (Git);
Plus: time series, hierarchical models, Real Time bidding algorithms.
- You will be tasked with solving open and difficult problems for which there is no obvious solution
- Collaborate with marketing managers, data engineers, and other data scientists to optimize the distribution of our products;
- Develop algorithms that deal with a variety of prediction tasks at scale;
- Be the point of communication with multiple disciplines of the business ie Technology, Marketing, and Product
- Create data products that enable our marketing efforts;