Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
I am currently looking for an xperienced Field Engineer who will focus on Infrastructure Maintenance and Development for an initial 3 months project with the possibility of extension.
My client is looking for a person who will have a broad exposure to work in a REGULATED MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT: an open minded generalist with the ability to perform a lot of stakeholder management.
- Overall L2/L3 support for infrastructure systems in a regulated environment (including coordination with 3rd parties vendors)
- Periodical maintenance of systems
- Support documentation
- Incident management
- Change management
- Maintenance contract mgmt..
Key rquirments of the role:
* Languages: German + English, ideally also French
* Proven track of record in Infrastructure Maintenance and Development
* Ability to show dynamism in a collaborative environment and to coach other colleagues
- Minimum BA in computer science or professional education
- Around 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Performs basic analysis, design, implementation and maintenance activities.
- Interfaces with users to analyze and resolve medium to highly complex issues according to established service level agreements and standard operating procedures.
- Assists in conducting feasibility studies; prepares reports; assists in creating solutions to problems.
- Assists in designing systems that closely adhere to company standards and structures.
- May participate on project teams, develop user interfaces and provide L1 technical support and guidance.
- Provides status reports, progress reports and documentation to department management and business partners.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business partner needs and manages satisfaction relative to deliverables.
- Consistently demonstrates knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in performing daily work.
- Applies competency models principles, concepts and practices.
- Assists in developing effective methods and logic for standard, customized, and/or complex programs.
Looking forward to receive your applications :)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.