2/3 level Supporter in Infrastructure
Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by Experis AG
2/3 level Supporter in Infrastructure Maintenance and Development
On behalf of our client, one of the biggest medical devices company with HQ in Zug we are looking for a 2/3 Level Supporter. This is a contracting position, starting in September until the end of the year with extension possibilities based in Zuchwil.
- Performs basic analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance activities.
- Interfaces with users to analyze and resolve medium to highly complex issues according to established service level agreements and standard operating procedures.
- Assists in conducting feasibility studies; prepares reports; assists in creating solutions to problems.
- Assists in designing systems that closely adhere to company standards and structures.
- May participate on project teams, develop user interfaces, and provide L1 technical support and guidance.
- Provides status reports, progress reports and documentation to department management and business partners.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business partner needs and manages satisfaction relative to deliverables.
- Consistently demonstrates knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in performing daily work.
- Applies competency models principles, concepts, and practices.
- Assist in developing effective methods and logic for standard, customized, and/or complex programs.
Your skills/experiences are:
- +5 years' experience in L2/L3 support for infrastructure systems
- Infrastructure Maintenance and Development
- Periodical maintenance of systems
- Support documentation
- Incident management
- Change management
- Previous experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills in English and German
If you are a result-oriented currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
I'm always looking for skilled IT Experts so please don't hesitate to send me your CV.