Office 365/SharePoint Solution Engineer
Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by Experis AG
Office 365/SharePoint Solution engineering
Very dynamic company in Geneva
One of our clients is looking for a Office 365/SharePoint Solution Engineer.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the design, configuration and development of O365 products and SharePoint and associated .NET/SQL components.
- Prepare design and governance specifications as well as product policy documentation, as required
- Lead Microsoft solutions technical analysis and design including conceptual and functional prototypes, data analysis, and architectural and functional testing.
- Develop product functional and technical requirements and design documents and specifications based on business requirements.
- Lead solution development, and implementation efforts, providing technical design, system and architectural prototyping, and component development.
- Create web-oriented applications, developing coding, frameworks, components and interfaces supported by the MS O365 environment.
- Shape the strategy, architecture, methodology and standards for delivering O365 and SharePoint solutions.
- Provide technical governance and security review over the solutions, in scope
- Proven experience in managing large-scale IT development and implementation Microsoft O365 and SharePoint projects in complex environments
- 8 years of relevant professional experience, in technical design and support of global, distributed, corporate information systems
- Minimum 4 years working experience as SharePoint Online/SharePoint/OneDrive for Business Administrator
- Minimum 4 years supporting IIS, SharePoint, SQL
- Fluent in English
Do not hesitate to apply: Antoine Wormser