Senior Validation Engineer
Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by Square One Resources
I'm currently seeking a Senior Validation Engineer, to join a globally leading engineering provider for a 12 month contract, where you will be based in South Ireland working for an end client. The ideal candidate will have will have had experience in statistical data analysis tools (eg Minitab) preferred experience in manufacturing competent in validation requirements in a regulated industry.
1. Develop Master Validation Plans as well as Develop and complete DV/IQ/OQ/PQ protocols.
2. Develop product specifications/drawings/quality plans in conjunction with Automated Line Project Team.
3. Conduct approval meetings as well as documentation reviews.
4. You will be responsible for executing validation protocols as well as generating validation reports.
Key skills required:
1. Experience in working statistical data analysis tools, ideally experience with Minitab.
2. Competent in validation requirements in a regulated industry, ideal medical device.
3. Experience in the medical device manufacturing process.
4. 6-8 years of experience in the Medical Device Industry.
1. A Master's Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline.
2. Quality Engineering and Inspection Test Method Experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.