SAP HCM/HR Application Engineer (German Speaking)
Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP HCM/HR Application Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Hold responsibility for the definition, analysis & customizing of operational processes in the area of HCM (Successfactors/SAP-ERP Payroll).
- Further develop & optimize existing & new HR applications.
- Partake in time management and workforce planning activities.
- Implement SAP HCM solutions from the conception to the implementation phase.
- Ensure 3rd level & occasionally 2nd level support in the corresponding modules when required.
- Provide advice to customers in the design of HCM solutions.
- Manage sub-projects in the SAP HR environment.
- Develop, support & train SAP key users.
- At least 3 years several years of experience in the introduction, implementation, operation & customizing of modern SAP-ERP HR solutions.
- Experienced in the conception & implementation of complex projects in SuccessFactors.
- Ideally experienced & expertise in project management.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science or similar.
- Self-confident, self-driven, committed & communicative.
- Resilient, analytical, conceptual, innovation & quality-oriented
- Fluent in English & a good level of German (at least B2 level), please do not apply if you do not speak this level of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.