Manager - ESG & Climate Risk
Posted on Sep 10, 2020 by Acre
Avieco have been in a period of pure growth, resulting in the creation of another brand-new strategic role. You will join a best in class sustainability team who strive to make a difference through influencing opinions and outcomes with a range of industry leading clients.
Avieco work with an impressive range of organisations that value their input and expertise, including corporates such as, Google, Lloyds of London and Royal Mail through to DFI's and Central Banks like the European Investment Bank, whilst also supporting the UK Government.
Acre are proud to be working with Avieco, to source a new Manager, ESG & Cliamte Risk, who will play a strategic role in the organisation's ambitious growth plans.
* Leading, managing and developing a core financial services sustainability consulting team, focusing on TCFD and ESG service offerings
* Providing leading sustainability expertise across the business
* Developing new business, winning new clients and building Avieco's network across the financial services sector
* Leading and delivering projects for clients in both private and public sector, delivering high quality work
* Developing and maintaining senior client relationships and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
The successful candidate will bring senior leadership and gravitas to Avieco, with passion and a shared ambition to drive ESG & TCFD agendas with exisitng and new clients.
* Strong track record of sustainability business consultancy within the financial services space
* Technical sustainability expertise, ideally with a focus on TCFD and ESG
* Experience of successful business development combined with a track record of developing and managing client relationships
* Proven ability of leading and developing project teams and managing and running multiple projects
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to impact at senior levels
This a fantastic opportunity to join a leading sustainability consultancy at the forefront of the environmental agenda, who take pride in treating each client's sustainability challenges as if they were their own. If you want to have a direct impact on the financial service and EU government's environmental, social and governance performance, please apply for more details.