Bloomberg AIM Business Analyst/Support - London/Remote - Asset Managem
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Strike IT Services
Technical Business Analyst/Support Analyst with hands-on experience of Bloomberg AIM is required for a 6-month initial contract with a leading Asset Manager based in London. This role will be remote until at least the end of the year. The technical Business Analyst will support the Bloomberg AIM and have a deep understanding of how various Front Office teams use the system daily. You will need a deep understanding of Finance and Asset Management requirements.
- Technical Business Analyst to support Bloomberg AIM to ensure optimal service quality for Investment Professionals.
- You act as IT specialist for Bloomberg AIM supporting the internal Development, IT Production
- Understand and capture business requirements front-to-back from Investment and Portfolio Management Teams, Trading or Operations. You analyse and transform business user needs into functional/technical specifications to drive forward optimization of system functionality, stability and overall performance
- Help contribute to the global issue/change lists; tracking, analysis and resolution of problems and issues adhering
- Ensure proper knowledge base is maintained to capture processes, procedures and technical documentation is in place to support the daily business
- Strong work experience in the financial industry
- Ideally, you have Investment process and financial instruments knowledge as well as previous exposure to portfolio managers, traders or risk analysts. Experience supporting Investment Management Decision Support systems across asset classes including Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset and Alternatives
- Experience supporting and/or using Bloomberg AIM IS A MUST
- SQL knowledge including data queries and Business Intelligence tools is advantageous.