Java Developer - London/Remote - Spring Boot/Microservices - Inside IR
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Strike IT Services
Core Java Developer with Spring Boot and Microservices experience is required for a 4-month contract with a leading Bank based in London. This role will be fully remote until 31st Dec 2020 at least.
This role is Inside IR35 - YOU MUST WORK VIA AN UMBRELLA COMPANY
- Good knowledge and experience of Java 8, 11, features, Spring Boot, JPA and AOP. Familiar with Lambdas, stream APIs
- Java memory management and multi-threading aspects.
- Application security/performance.
- Hands-on experience in Design Patterns
- Proficiency in micro-services concepts, microservices principles and spring modules concepts
- hands-on micro-services development in Java
- Databases -exposure to SQL, SQL databases and a good understanding of difference and usages.
- Experience in event-driven architecture. Have a good thought process in terms of async processing
- Define micro-services API and boundaries and challenges
- Experience with container technologies including Docker/Kubernetes
- understanding of CI/CD best practices
- Kafka would be desirable