IT Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Evolve Recruitment Partners Ltd
IT Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Information Systems, IT BA, BA
2 x IT Business Analyst - End Client - Belgium - €55-75k _ Bonus + Car
Evolve ERP..... Are currently looking for 2 x IT Business Analysts to join a global leading end client on the permanent basis in Belgium.
Position 1 = IT BA - €55k
Position 2 = Senior IT BA - €65-75k
As a Business Analyst, you enjoy being to go-to person in all aspects of business requirements, including evaluating business processes, identifying needs, managing delivery and implementing approved changes to maximize opportunities. The successful candidate will interact with different business units across Belgium and the Netherlands, subject experts and (external) stakeholders providing improvement recommendations for exceeding business objectives.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align IT solutions with business initiatives
- Works closely with business users to define and analyze problems and figure out the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions
- Assists in defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; establishing project budgets.
- Ensures alignment with the IT Business, Application and Infrastructure Services functions
- Hands on approach in solving issues and incidents support the users in knowledge transfer, instructions, training and testing.
- Manage/Facilitate user support with external managed service provider
- Supervise and ensure compliance to IT support operating procedures with managed service provider and external vendors
Skills & Competences
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts/processes
- Business acumen/Business process management & modelling
- Requirements definition & management and facilitation of business requirements workshops
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Strong oral & written communications (English and French is a must, Dutch a pre)
- Basic knowledge of appropriate international standards and regulations and SDLC/Iterative/Agile/Scrum development
- Understanding of future/emerging technologies
- 3 to 10 years' experience in IT service delivery, project/stakeholder management, direct business engagement
- Experience in managing change initiatives.
- Working experience in an international environment is a pre
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€350 - €375 Daily
€70k - €100k Annual