Field Service Management (FSM) SW Rollout/Transformation Manager (Engl
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by emagine
- Solid track record in FSM and managing large complex projects
- Must! Professional experience in the rollout of FSM software
- Relevant operational experience as a Leader in a Field Service Organization
- Experience in complex IT and transformation projects
- Large scale digital transformation initiatives
- Excellent customer-facing experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on international level
- Based in Europe and ready to travel within Europe (20%) if required
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Do you have experience in FSM and the roll out of FSM Solutions?
We are looking for a Field Service Management (FSM) Rollout/Transformation Manager to drive rollouts in European countries (Benelux, UK, Nordics, France, Italy, Germany). Work location will be remote with some possible travel to customer's premises in Europe.
You take part in Field Service Management transformation programs as a dedicated advisor for the whole business transformation, providing clear direction to the business stakeholders.
- Define and/or improve the scope of the FSM program
- Build and coordinate project rollout roadmaps
- Build and coordinate the rollout team,
- Coordinate with the IT team, the FSM integrator (development, testing, deployment, support)
- Measure the overall progress of all rollout activities and report regularly progress, risks and issues
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions