UX Expert in Medical App Development
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Expert vacancy requiring profound Medical App Development knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5 years' experience as UX specialist in app design and development, preferably with a background in Software as Medical Device or the medical device industry in general
- Expertise in UX and interaction design including mobile and web applications with the ability to lead small teams
- Knowhow of user centred design processes, atomic design, human computer/machine interface, and data analysis methodologies
- Awareness of the atomised approach to large, scalable digital product design and development along with a good understanding of omni-channel customer experiences
- Competency in designing user-research to discover insights, address needs and define requirements including the corresponding documentation
- Knowledge of human factors regulations, standards and guidelines for medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging is beneficial
- Bachelor degree in Design related to Interaction/Multimedia/Communication/Computing/Industrial, Ergonomics or Human Factors Engineering or Psychology
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Conducting the development of user-friendly mobile and web applications classified as SaMD as UX expert
- Planning and conducting user research including interviews, focus groups and usability tests
- Developing design concepts using an modular and component-based approach
- Preparing wireframes and user flows as well as generating first UX mockups such as click-prototypes
- Leading the collaboration with external HFE partners
- Providing documentation of the UX development process
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.