3rd Level Support/C++ developer (Banking - Ticino)
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Experis AG
3rd Level Support/ C++ Developer (Banking - Ticino)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Ticino Switzerland, we are looking for a Senior C++ Developer with proven banking industry experience.
- 3rd Level Support for UAT and Production, Providing development support in from 1/2nd Level Support in User requests, Incidents and Major Incidents between Singapore, India, UK and CH.
- Development Activities, working on various project deliveries based on CH scope and demand.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Swiss Rules and policies related to development and support of applications.
- Ownership of the platform, supporting in multiple applications.
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction.
- Proven 3rd level support experience
- Full stack C++ developer with 7+ years of experience
- Java development experience (highly beneficial)
- Minimum of 2 years of DB experience with PLSQL knowledge
- Proven experience with Unix/Linux
- Banking industry experience; Credit Risk or Trading area
- Demonstrable experience of good OO design and programming
- Experience of working in agile projects/team
- Experience with all phases of the systems development life cycle
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills
- Mentoring experience, especially with developers in different locations
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.