Data Conversion - Junior Solution Developer
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client, a Swiss Bank, we are looking for a Data Conversion - Junior Solution Developer for a temporary project in Zurich.
Job Description: Data Conversion - Junior Solution Developer
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Zuirch, Switzerland
- Duration: 6 months, extension intended
Would you like to be a corner stone for digital transformation? Do you have interest in latest technological innovations like natural language processing, machine learning and AI? Are you ready for dynamic environment and motivating tasks?
We're looking for a Data Conversion - Junior Solution Developer to:
- work closely with the business to understand their needs, define opportunities and requirements in order to translate them into robust digital transformation solutions
- cooperate with the robotic/automation delivery team, project team, IT and other stakeholders, to meet project deliverable
- design and develop extraction logic and methods built on Kofax Total Agility (Transformation designer)
- enhance the current capture solutions, provide analysis and support testing process
- provide reporting services, technical support, research and resolve problems
- drive latest innovative cognitive solutions in the conversion domain (eg natural language processing, machine learning, etc.)
You'll be working in the Conversion Center Of Excellence in Zurich. We provide Data Extraction services to our partners across the whole organization. As a Data Junior Solution Developer you will work in new, innovative and driven team, using latest tools to drive digital transformation efforts in the biggest bank in Switzerland.
- at least one year of professional development and coding experience
- programming and development proficiencies (VBA, or Visual Basic.NET, SQL), experience with Kofax TD is great advantage
- demonstrates interest in latest technological trends (computer Vison, natural language processing, deep learning technologies)
- fluency in English is a must, German and other language skills are a plus
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve and communicate complex issues