Java/J2EE Engineer (3rd Level Support, Web Services, REST)
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java/J2EE Engineer (3rd Level Support, Web Services and REST) for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- At least 7+ years of solid Java and J2EE development coupled with 3rd Level Application Support experience is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat, Weblogic, Sprint boot, REST Services and Web Services is mandatory
- Hands-on within Software Development Lifecycle as well as Defect Management
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Ensuring application support for User Test Acceptance in PTA environment to the Business
- Providing 3rd Level Product Support for CLC related Java application of Wealth Management Platform
- Supporting other applications with downstream and upstream to integrate with Wealth Management Platform
- Coordinating with Infrastructure Team, Release Management Team, L&P team for different release delivery activities
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.