IT System Administrator
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT System Adaminsistrator
1+ Year Contrcat
My Client is looking for an IT System Administrator to join their team in Zurich.
Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment? We are looking for an IT System Administrator to join our team.
Support the global AS400 platform
Deliver 1st to 3rd level service support as part of the Incident, Problem and Change Management process
Produce engineering and technical standards for AS400 platform
Provide infra-related support to the Application/Business Support team in managing their solutions which are currently hosted in the AS400 platform. (ie EuroPaladign for CH, MidasPlus/Trust System in APAC, Olympic (EMEA), Paladign (UK), GMI(ETD) & CTI Realty (US).
Prepare capacity and performance management services
Arrange support for AS400 Product Management
Handle License and Asset Management
Steer Infrastructure Solution Design
Manages continuous service improvement through automation, standardization and process reviews.
Ensure that security and compliance requirements are met with the scope of agreed policies and standards.
Sign-Off ITSCM validation test plans and ensure the coordination with the business partners.
- confidence and deep experience of OS/400 V7.2 or higher, IBM Power Systems, SAN Storage (V7000 and etc.), high availability systems (eg iCluster, MIMIX, Vision Solutions and etc.),
- Technical expertise on system configuration (SW & HW), HW & OS installations/upgrades including OS build, PTF planning and management
- Solid OS400 security management (User Profiles, Objects, system values & etc.)
- Able to write and maintain scripts and automation utilities (CLP). Experience of high level languages such as RPG, RPGLE (a bonus).
- Experience on service oriented architecture (SOA) and REST (representational state transfer) architecture. Demonstrate knowledge on BRMS, Tape encryption (using SKLM), Tapeless solution (EMC Data Domain and etc.) and existing key management infrastructure .
- Knowledge and experience on leading edge iSeries tools like PowerTech products, Q message monitor, RAMi and etc.
- Experience on performance measurement, analysis and amendments.
- Passion for developing technical standards and maintaining good documentation
- Ability to liaise with IT Security, IT Risk and GIA and external auditors on security/compliance related issues and vulnerabilities.
- Previous experience working in complex infrastructure projAbility to work on 24 x 7 on-call support
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.