Full stack Developer
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
My client is a major banking player based in the Netherlands looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer to join their team on a longterm contract basis, with the position starting romote and then moving onsite, situation permitting.
We are in particular looking for a senior full stack developer for the team working on the core of the online business banking platform within the bank. This team works with both Front End and Back End technology. Therefore we look for a developer having experience in both Front End and Back End, primarily Back End.
In this role we not only expect you to show us your best coding skills, but also to guide the team, bring structure where needed, have an eye for overall quality including the operations responsibility of the team and work together with the other developers and solution architects to stand for the overall quality of the products and services we deliver.
Our Technology stack
As a developer, you can make a difference!
Our environment is a breeding ground for innovation in multiple ways: apart from delivering great customer functionality we build, test and run it with the latest technology stack. We seek to continuously improve the way we work and by doing that becoming the most customer-oriented bank in the Netherlands.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our DevOps teams bring talented people together to build, test and run the best solutions for our users. You can work on your task autonomously, but never lose the focus on the team goals. What makes our department so special is that we work in close collaboration with the end users. So as a Front End developer you co-create new and innovative solutions to enhance the user friendliness of all our channels!
Communication, customer focus, critical thinking and problem solving are essential skills for the role of Frontend web developer. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- 5+ years experience in building enterprise applications with common web technologies, both Back End and Front End;
- Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices;
- Experience with recent Java technology, micro services and cloud;
- Experience with modern web frameworks and/or libraries, especially Angular;
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests for web applications;
- Knowledge of architectural principles;
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate ideas with your team as well other stakeholders;
- Has a great sense on business value;
- Challenge and coach team members;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Fluent English is a must.