Design Assurance Engineer
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
I'm currently working with a growing organisation with an exciting new product that changes people's lives located in Galway who are looking for an experienced Design Assurance Engineer to join their team.
If you are looking to next step in your career and work on an exciting project this is the role for you!
What Will I be doing as a Design Assurance Engineer?
- Work with extended product development team to ensure product and design requirements have been clearly articulated
- Develop test plans including best approach for in-house vs outsourcing execution of tests, sizing of the execution of design verification test (in term of time and effort)
- Test protocols to verify the design and regulatory requirements of the physical components of new products
- Ensure equipment and environment are appropriately set-up, calibrated and configured to execute approved design verification protocols
- Work with the extended product development team to investigate and find the root cause of test failures
- Write up test reports including test data and deviations
- Play an active role in projects, teams and meetings,
- Contribute in risk assessment and project planning activities.
- Regularly communicate status and progress on assignments, raising issues and risks in a timely fashion and effectively contributing to mitigating activities.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards and internal procedures including QMS and NPD
What I need to be a Design Assurance Engineer?
- Experience in development and execution of design verification protocols and reports
- Experience in setup and use of electronics, mechanical and apparel test equipment
- Experience working within a regulated environment, preferably in the medical device industry
- You will have a third level degree in Mechatronics or Engineering or related qualification, desirably with a minimum of 5 years of experience of new product design test and verification.
- An experienced design assurance or verification and validation engineer with a proven record in developing; executing, documenting tests; reviewing test reports in a regulated industry
If you think the position in Galway is the step in the right direction for you and have experience in a similar role, don't hesitate in applying. If you think you might be interested in becoming a Design Assurance Engineer and looking for more information, I will contact you upon application and discuss this further with you! Please note sponsorship is not offered with this role.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales