Senior Java Developer- microservices (Contract) - 6318
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by IT Di-Visions AG
- Improving software performances, modifying it in order to correct errors and allow adaptability to new hardware
- App developing
- Analyse user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Coordination of software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Analyse information to determine, recommend and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- You have minimum 5 years' experience as Java developer
- Solid understanding of microservices and cloud based architecture
Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Apache knowledge
- Solid experience of Spring Boot
- You have the right attitude and beside the developing part you will be responsible for, you are willing to step in other areas.
- Design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models
- Proficient in English, problem solving skills, customer service orientated and strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Start date: 02.10.2020
- End date: 30.09.2021
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Mr. Emanuele Gorelli.