Identity Management Consultant
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Identity Management Consultant, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Identity Management Consultant
Location: Lyon, France
Salary: €80,000 per annum
- Installation, deployment and integration of IDM Servers and components.
- Troubleshooting on IDM issues escalated from tier-2 support
- Resolver group for severity incidents and implement RFC activities
- Installing and Administering Webservers
- Assist in code enhancement for Change requests
- Maintenance of Policy, Web and application Servers
- Provide on call Support for Production issues. Attend application bridge calls for high priority IAM related issues
- Documentation of Technical Run-books and SOPs
- Create server data flow for each IDM production server (configuration detail, build sheet, talks to which other server, history of activities)
- Thorough Capacity Analysis of all the Servers used by IAM applications including analysis of systems CPU, Memory, number of hits to server etc.
- Perform Hot Backup, Cold Backup and Logical Backup and Database cloning
- Ensure availability of IDM services/applications as per the SLAs
- Manage RCAs for production issues
- Configure user repositories and manage Directory Services
- Perform synchronization of IAM Servers. Report and resolve issues.
- Create Patch Management framework suitable for client environment
- Designing of Data migration, data load and data cleansing in IAM environments
- Configure Authentication, Authentication and Audit policy
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it