P2P & O2C Lead Consultant
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Kryptos Technologies Ltd
Position: P2P & O2C Lead Consultant (Spanish Language is Mandatory)
Location: Barcelona, Spain OR London UK
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Language: Spanish is Mandatory
Lead consultant will play a key Subject Matter Expert (SME) role to work with client to provide ongoing L1, L2 & L3 support for the client P2P and O2C cloud automation solutions as they roll out to new countries in the EMEA and APAC region. The projects are demanding, time-sensitive, requiring the best, and the brightest in the industry.
- Support client O2C and P2P automation solutions with the majority of time dedicated to rollout and post rollout support in the EMEA and APAC countries.
- Create and execute standard test cases and test plans to validate development and product configurations for go live readiness.
- Trouble-shoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions for rollout and ensure these issues are resolved.
- Identify improvements to our solutions, processes or supporting documentation
- Work with client team to ensure successful implementation. Provide post-implementation support
- 5-6 years of client facing implementation experience
- 5-6 years of experience in supporting Finance and Accounting processing with a focus on Procure To Pay (Procurement, Accounts Payable) and Order to Cash processes (Order Management, Billing, AR, Credit and Collection processes)
- Technically proficient to quickly learn and support the solutions
- Problem-solving mindset with an emphasis in making our customers feel valued, understood and engaged
- Bachelor's degree preferably in general business or Accounting or computer science
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in Accounting or Finance with handling all aspects of AP, AR, billing, credit and collections
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently to meet project goals
- Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience implementing and supporting a SaaS solution. Prior client experience a plus.
- Ability and flexibility to travel (domestic and/or international)
Note: Adequate training will be provided at the onset of the engagement