Application Specialist CRM
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Specialist CRM vacancy requiring profound JAVA, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Working experience in application life cycle, maintenance and operation management
- Solid knowledge of JAVA, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, as well as good understanding of software development and customization processes
- Professional experience with incident management, KPI, benchmark tracking coupled with strong communication and delegation skills
- Know-how of Client Relationship Management and Client Data Management systems including processes in the banking industry
- Bachelors/Master's degree or completed apprenticeship in computer science field is necessary for this role
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Maintaining an IT Service or infrastructure component by monitoring availability of services and system performance
- Acting as a Subject matter expert for CRM application, coordinating deployments into Test and Production environments
- Supporting IT Service Owner in life cycle planning of applications, as well as defining and managing OLAs for IT Services based on different service level agreements
- Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the application and maintaining application system documentation
- Supporting the solution architect in the definition of application specific architecture and integrating the solutions into the overall architecture
- Assisting Chief Programmer in the implementation of configuration management guidelines to cope with application specifics, as well as defining technology wide development guidelines and standards
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.