IT Operations Engineer (End of Day processes)
Posted on Sep 9, 2020 by Experis AG
IT Operations Engineer - (End of Day processes)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client,a leading financial institution in Switzerland. we are looking for a IT Operations Engineer with knowledge of End of Day Processes.
- Analysing existing End of Dayprocesses of the criticalapplications and optimize the processing in
- Cooperation with the responsible IT Service O
- Documenting critical paths, processes and Endof Day processing of core applications
- Leading technical discussions with the IT serviceowners
- Recognizing automation potential, and implement the identifiedOptimization measures.
- Arranging appointments to claim delivery items
- Several years of professional experience in the IT environment in the banking or insurance sector.
- End of Day Processing Know-How
- Quick comprehension and independent,structured and reliable working method
- Hands-On mentality/Take the lead/Claim delivery objects
- Knoledge of HOST, UC4 (Automic) Jobschedule
- Completed studies in computer science or Business Informatics and perennial Professional experience in the IT environment in banking or
- Insurance environment.
- End of Day Processing/Process Know-How
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now through the link in the advert to be assessed for an early interview discussion.
If you have any questions, please contact Kinga Bovai immediately.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you now, this client is at the start of a phase of un-paralleled growth so please reach out to me to discuss other areas which may be of interest as we additionally have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland