Product Owner (Target Operating Model, Data Management)
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager/Product Owner (Target Operating Model, Data & Records Management) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 10+ years of Project/Program Management experience couple with previous experience working as Product Owner Data Management, ideally, within a large bank, is a must have
- Excellent knowledge within Target Operating Model within Data and/or Records Management is mandatory (ability to define it from scratch)
- Hands-on skills within Process Design and Business Process Modelling
- Expertise in SCRUM and SAFe methodologies
- Strong conceptual skills, strategic and innovative way of thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to interact with senior management and stakeholders
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Developing company's Records Management focusing on Operating Models
- Analyzing current Records Management Business Processes that are required based on non-compliant archiving solutions
- Comparing current processes versus stated Compliant Records Management processes & requirements, identifying gaps
- Creating functional specification within the Agile approach, based on stated Records Management Business requirements that can be based on the new Records Management solution (e2e Compliant Records Management solution)
- Designing standardized Records Management Processes and future Controls Processes (including Data Quality Management)
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.