Business Services Consultant
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by Consol Partners
HR and Finance consultant - North Brabant, Netherlands - Contract
ConSol Partners are looking for a Business Services Consultant to perform Human Resources (HR) activities for our client based in The Netherlands. You will also need to have experience working with Purchase-to-Pay (Sourcing/Accounts Payable). Due to the wide scope of this position it offers the perfect opportunity to perform tasks in different areas and enhance your skill set/knowledge working for a multinational company.
- Documents handling ie Employment certificates, reference letters, etc. Archive documents ensuring compliance with local and General Data Protection (GDPR) rules and legal requirements. Support the transfer from physical to digital archive.
- Sick leaves: Handle sick leaves updates in the local system, prepare related reports, employee lists for different requestors, company statistics for local newspaper, statistics for insurance company etc.
- Entry/exit: Support new employee onboarding and leaving
- International Mobility (IM): Support expats, VISA, and taxation control
- Internal communication: Upon People Function request support high quality and timely update of Intranet (SharePoint), the main and permanent comms. channel for employees. Update information and links (policies, local directives, etc.), conduct investigation about correctness of info, prepare, update and upload documents
- CLM updates. Contracts upload/updates
- Payment queries. Check the issue with vendor and with PtP via MySupport). Inform vendors about invoices local requirements, e-invoicing solutions, SAP transactions
- Master Data Management: Create tickets via MySupport (ie to change vendors e-mail, update payments terms, update vendors account).
- Shopping Carts
- Auto Compliance List (ACL) for non-PO vendors
- Manual Payments upon Sourcing request
- Education: Graduate degree or equivalent qualification/experience. MBO (Dutch schooling level).
- Experience: Knowledge in Human Resources, min. 2 years of experience in a multinational corporation. Experience/exposure working with Sourcing/Account Payables.
- Skills: Stakeholders Relationship Management, Planning and Organizing, Communication (fluent in English and Dutch), Team Working and Collaboration, Goals Oriented, Creating and Innovating.
- Tools: SAP, EB, VIM, CLM.