Delivery Lead - Banking- (Dutch, French - good understanding)
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
A Delivery Lead is urgently required to join a leading financial organisation to ensures that actions of several 'initiatives' get done on time while complying with the expected objectives. 'Initiatives' concern typically risks, audit recommendations and (ITIL) problems the tribe Infrastructure & Collaboration Services has to work on.
The role is offering between EUR400 - EUR450/day.
- Identify stakeholders and assign actions to owners:
- Coordinate the related activities to make sure the expected activities progress effectively and on time
- Monitor and follow up the progress regularly (at least once a month for the entire scope)
- Manage and escalate if needed the potential risks and issues
- Makes a regular (at least once a month) reporting on the progress overall of all topics
- Knowledge of the banking world in general.
- Experience in the specific context of the project (IT, commercial, legal, or a mix of these).
- Knowledge of the specific functional context of the project (domain knowledge).
- Experience in project management methods, processes and tools - knowledge of the standards in use in the enterprise.
- Experience with ADKAR
- Must have a good understanding of French and Dutch
This is a very critical and urgent role, so if you would like to hear more please submit your CV ASAP for us to discuss further.