SAP FI/CO Team Lead - Permanent
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by Liberty Resourcing
SAP FI/CO Team Lead
I am currently looking for an SAP FI/CO Team Lead to join my client in Brussels on a permanent basis. The successful candidate MUST live in Belgium, be a Belgian National and speak English AND French or Dutch.
They will also have a CV reflecting the job description below;
- Ensure the quality of services, compliance with service commitments, completeness and quality of deliverables
- Maintain & further develop the knowledge & expertise within the team.
- Responsible for quotes and validation of all specifications submitted to the Customer
- Seeking to improve the productivity and quality of service delivery.
- Ensures the management of risks/issues and participates in some management meetings.
- Validates key deliverables and guarantees the delivered solution.
- Prepares and coordinates with the Service Delivery Manager to reporting meeting at the customer.
- Establish and ensure the progress of action plans.
- Evaluates the overall performance of his/her team members as per agreed mission orders.
- Strong SAP FI/CO content expertise: New GL, AA, AP, AR, CCA, PCA, OPA, PS
- Sound knowledge on Integration with other SAP Modules like PM, MM, SD.
- Experience in Workflow is mandatory.
- Experience in LSMW and data migration is mandatory.
- General knowledge in SAP Web services, Interface, IXOS, ALE, EDI, IDOC, Batch Jobs is required
- ABAP knowledge (debugging skills) is mandatory.
Team Lead Experience:
- Should have knowledge of effective change management process
- Understanding the requirement and writing functional specifications, test all the changes (process, customizing), formal validation before put in production, documentation.
- Should have worked closely with Technical people in developing complex custom functionalities with inter module integration