Senior Frontend Developer
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Darwin is currently partnered with Swiss telecoms specialist, offering comprehensive services and devices in the field. Due to their continuous expansion in their online activities, they are looking to influence their customers even more effectively. Therefore they are looking for a Senior Frontend developer who has good experience using Angular to work in their office in Zug.
They are offering Flexible working hours within a dynamic environment that offers plenty of creative freedom to promote new innovative ideas.
As the ideal Senior Frontend Developer, you have:
- Over 3 years' experience in the development of Front End solutions
- Experience with Angular
- A drive to solve complex technical problems
- A desire to work with the latest technologies and system architectures
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent in German
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- A strong communicator
- Analyse business requirement and translate into design and solution with UX and data management
- Implement new requirements and expand existing apps
- Define and implement interfaces
- Act as first point of contact for external Front End development agency
- Varied and interesting activity with extensive personal responsibility
- Very flat hierarchical levels, corresponding rapid decision-making processes and an uncomplicated and direct communication culture
- Dynamic environment with plenty of creative freedom
- Strong development opportunities
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.