Business Services Coordinator - German and English
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by Experis AG
Business Services Coordinator - German and English - 80%
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Coordinator to join the Language & Translation Services team within the Central Services team. The role will coordinate the processing of 600-800 translation orders on a weekly basis.
The role will be based in Zurich and is an 80% workload
Overseeing the end-to-end responsibility for processing translation orders within the organsiaton. This is a centralised service and all language translation requests will come through the team for to be allocated to internal translators or external providers.
- Preparing the orders and optimizing documents for translation
- Validating the order to clarify specific requirements, general information and any necessary supporting documents
- Allocating orders to relevant language experts - internal and external - adhering to standards, processes and strategy.
- Management of all orders to ensure delivery deadlines are kept and coordinating with language experts and clients in case of issues
- Order delivery to the end client - document post-processing/formatting and delivery to client
- Complying with the bank policies, especially regarding risk management: cross-border issues, CID, confidentiality.
- Ideally you will have gained experience and knowledge in the translation industry with knoewledge of translation tools such as CAT - computer aided translation tool and TMS - translating management system
- German and English language skills must very good - both oral and written skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Excellent communications skills on every level from users to stakeholders
- Positive attitude to the team work, proactive approach, strong client focus
- Well organized, and able to work to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.