Junior/Mid Embedded Linux Developer
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Junior/Mid Embedded Linux Developer - Leuven - Freelance 12 Months
My client is searching for an Embedded Software developer with an Embedded Linux background, with Junior/Mid experience.
The client can offer some days remote working, although it shall primarily be based in their Leuven office.
Dutch fluency required, although moderate proficiency in Dutch is accepted if you have a lot of Embedded Linux experience.
- Join a small team for end-to-end development.
- Help develop all features of the product.
- Enjoy a nerdy and friendly environment.
- 3-4 years Embedded Linux experience.
- Embedded C experience required.
- Fluent in Dutch or moderate proficiency if you have good Embedded Linux skills.
- Prior experience in network technologies is highly desirable.
- Ability to work well in a team and open to learning new things!
Location: Leuven, Belgium
Start date: ASAP
Rate: Negotiable (Euros)
Duration: Long term
This position has multiple vacancies, groups of candidates are welcome to apply.
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number. Feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.