Java Developer - Order and Trade Management
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer - Order and Trade Management vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- Working experience as a Senior Java Developer combined with a passion for quality, good design and clean code
- Solid knowledge of Spring framework such as Boot, Web, Cloud, Data as well as Front End technologies like React
- Good command of build and test tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Junit, Mockito
- Familiarity with cloud-based, microservice-oriented architecture and financial products and the Order Management Process for Listed Securities
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka, Docker, NoSQL databases and emerging JVM languages is advantageous
- Expertise in Behaviour Driven Development like JBehave or Cucumber and addressing considerations of low latency, high availability and performance is a plus
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Writing, designing and implementing essential applications and scalable, lasting technology solutions for Order and Trade Management
- Collaborating with other team members as well as preparing releases and delivering the applications to production
- Providing integration testing and related documentation updates, identifying potential challenges in order to address them proactively
- Participating in the design and technology review of the applications written in the team
- Developing and utilizing technical change documentation and offering support for the existing systems where required
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.