Senior Full-stack developer
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Full stack developer
One of my market leading clients in Utrecht is urgently seeking a Senior Full stack developer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Senior Full stack developer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Language: English and Dutch
- 5+ years' experience in building enterprise applications with common web technologies, both Back End and Front End.
- Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices.
- Experience with recent Java technology, microservices and cloud.
- Experience with modern web frameworks and/or libraries, especially Angular.
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests for web applications.
- Knowledge of architectural principles.
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate ideas with your team as well other stakeholders.
The Senior Full stack developer will perform the following responsibilities
- This team works with both Front End and Back End technology. Therefore we look for a developer having experience in both Front End and Back End, primarily Back End.
- In this role we not only expect you to show us your best coding skills, but also to guide the team, bring structure where needed, have an eye for overall quality including the operations responsibility of the team and work together with the other developers and solution architects to stand for the overall quality of the products and services we deliver.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!