Threat Intelligence Manager
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by Source Technology
Looking for a Technology Security Manager for a 6 month contract in Dublin.
- This is an opportunity to lead the Threat Intelligence and Incident Management capability for the Bank
- You'll be able to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying seniority
- Hone your existing technical skills and advance your career in this critical, fast paced role
What you'll do
As a Technology Security Manager, you'll provide end to end security response, including triage, response, escalation, and coordination of events and incidents. You'll carry out and contribute to root cause analysis on security incidents and events, conduct training and scenario planning to prepare for and anticipate future events.
You'll also be accountable for ensuring that adequate response plans, procedures and playbooks to increase consistency and effectiveness of response capability are created and maintained for all business areas.
- Collaborate with internal and external colleagues, specialists and stakeholders to ensure activities relating to incident response, user access, alert monitoring, root cause analysis and scenario planning are completed in line with standard operating procedures and to a high standard
- Respond to customer queries and security events, making sure that feedback loops are in place and learn early how to improve service and response
- Proactively identify and manage risk escalation to deliver key security related customer and compliance outcomes
- Interrogate and interpret large volumes of data and understand the root cause of problems
- Create and maintain documentation, and support controls and quality assurance in line with the bank's standards
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you'll need significant experience in threat intelligence or security operations and experience in a supervisory or managerial role. You'll also have a background in leading organisations through complex multi-disciplinary incidents, coupled with a proven track record of industry engagement and intelligence sharing.
You'll need excellent communication skills both written and verbally, and the ability to communicate with a senior audience and translate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues. You should also have good collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
You'll also need:
- Experience motivating a team and driving continuous process improvement
- Strong incident management and security controls experience
- The ability to write technical issues in business terms
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience of the legal and regulatory environment
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team