Solution Architect (MVP DWH Azure Cloud, SQL)
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
Our client, a well known Financial Institution, is currently looking for an experienced Senior Solution Architect to work in one of his projects based in Zurich - Switzerland.
- Contractor will participate in designing and implementing a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for our long-term BI/DWH solution. Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for BFI's long-term BI/DWH solution-
- Our client has multiple reporting solutions in place, which work in silos and they want to integrate these into the cloud.
- Current client set up is: using Azure on Big Data, but not on DWH yet. Both technology experience are a must have.
- 7 years plus in a similar role.
- Experience with DWH and Azure Databricks, HDInsight, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse, Power BI and Data virtualisation (eg PolyBase) is a must.
- Strong experience within a Banking or Financial institutions
- Technical experience: Machine learning/AI/Data Science/Hadoop distributions/Hadoop stack/Search/NoSQL/Pentaho/BI/DWH/Azure architectures/full DWH solution life cycle/Datamodelling/Metadata/ETL/Dataloads/Azure Cloud services.
- Candidate should have a basic understanding of financial services and sales terminology (sales pipeline, account, client etc.).
- Candidate should also know data sources of SAP ERP & CRM/booking systems and contractual data.
- English is a MUST - basic German or French would be enough/an advantage.