Developer, Programmer, Engineer - Java, Microservices, DevOps (7122)
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by iET SA
Developer, Programmer, Engineer - Java, Microservices, DevOps
Senior Java Developer - Microservices | Zurich City | 12 Months
For a long-term project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer.
This project will take core applications within the bank's decision and transform them into the microservice application architecture. You will take over responsibility for the design of the future technology and architecture of applications, utilizing the latest core techniques.Your Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience as a Java Developer with a focus on the Java 8+ and Spring Stack
- Solid understanding in life cycles processes around microservices including requirements gathering, testing, preparing for release, etc.
Modern tech stack, covering DevOps tools, Build and Test tools, etc.
- Business knowledge of financial products and the Order Management Process for Listed Securities is a great plus
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and written/verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Writing applications responsible for Order and Trade Management
- Working with other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Continuous integration testing and related documentation updates
- Actively participate in the design and technology review of the applications written in the team
- Provide support for the existing systems where required
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.