IT Project Manager - MPLS/SDN/Network Infrastructure
Posted on Sep 8, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Project Manager - MPLS/SDN/Network Infrastructure - vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in project management paired with involvements in global projects with large budgets
- MUST HAVE solid infrastructure and network understanding - SDN/MPLS/Network Infrastructure
- Familiarity with handling multiple short or long term projects at the same time as well as familiarity with dealing with stakeholders
- Project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile, any related certification is advantageous
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, further European languages are a plus
Preference will be given to suitable candidates living within a daily commutable distance to Zurich or currently living in Switzerland.
- Managing and coordinating internal teams including sourcing, legal, local field services, logistics and external provides while ensuring a steady workflow and meeting deadlines
- Working on project initiating, planning, execution and closure paired with acting as single point of contact and leading the project end-to-end
- Identifying and analysing risk and dependencies, highlighting challenges and resolving any upcoming conflicts
- Reviewing the project regarding efficiency in schedule, budget and opportunities to improve the solutions as well as communicating, presenting and participating in meetings with a wide range of stakeholders, representing the project strategy and claiming feedback
- Creating a consistent approach for repetitive tasks and possibly automate them focusing on project progress, monitoring, inventory updates, order forms, contract documents and further
- Ensuring that methods and regulatory requirements are within the agreed procedures including planning migrations with providers and internal teams including testing or validating delivery and raising issues with vendors to ensure minimal business impact
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.