Stores Lead - Oracle Retail/Micros, PCMS
Posted on Sep 7, 2020 by Daniel Ernest
As the Stores Lead, you will lead and work as a part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience. You will also participate in business development activities, contributing to opportunities on new and existing clients.
You will be business forward (less technical in nature) and have experience working with POS in greater Europe
Hugely beneficial if you speak Italian or Spanish! You must be happy with up to 80% travel to ensure continued and excellent services to your customers.
You will utilise your skills and business acumen to provide deep insights into the global retail environment in which our clients operate. The lead role is a highly interactive role where the consultant has a blend of strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills to help clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years' experience across stores solutions with preferred knowledge in Oracle Retail/Micros, PCMS, Retail Directions products
- Managing and consulting experience
- Preferred experience working for a retailer in a store systems role.
- A proactive nature and high attention to detail and ability to work as a team-player
- Ability to grow and train associates in omnichannel applications and business practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Travel Require: up to 80%
This is a home based role with European travel so you must be happy with up to 80% travel for this role
Hugely beneficial if you speak Italian or Spanish!