Python Data Analyst
Posted on Sep 7, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Analyst vacancy requiring profound Python knowledge for our Lausanne based client in the financial sector.
- Expert understanding of database concepts, specifically composite primary and surrogate keys regarding Oracle, MySQL or other relational databases
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL queries including querying multiple data sources and tables coupled with good Excel skill set
- Familiarity with Linux and basic Bash Scripting along with elementary Python skills for script creation and maintenance, ideally coupled with moderate Java development skills
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence as well as experience in an agile environments
- Solid experience with Datawarehouses including querying modelling and contributing towards contents along with Big Data technologies and data lakes knowhow
- Practice in documenting data attributes, data feeds and data sources coupled with a good understanding of ETL and building complex pipelines
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Participating in a global team to support key platform migration and support building our data platform
- Enhancing the number of systems with current data connectivity by obtaining and processing data from a large number of systems and normalising it into one platform
- Engaging across multiple IT and Business teams while driving the delivery of data modelling, data understanding and data preparation solutions
- Adhering to internal processes for the tooling necessary to achieve accomplishment in an efficient, consistent and repeatable manner
- Providing regular updates to senior management and key stakeholders
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.