Operations Readiness Representative
Posted on Sep 7, 2020 by Cloudstream
Autostream Global are partnering with a leading global system and software integrator that works across multiple business but primarily Life science,Energy,Biotech,Oil & Gas,FMCG and Automotive.
They are currently looking for a Operations Readiness Representative to work onsite at a global Pharmacuetical company based in Cork,Ireland.
Purpose of the Role:
The Operations Readiness Representative will be responsible for putting in place the necessary supports and training for Automation, C&Q, Operations, Maintenance and Engineering.
The specific detail of the work which is to be performed is in line with the key responsibilities outlined below.
* Participate in IE2b Operational Readiness Team.
* Responsible for the preparation and approval of SOP's and support documentation related to automation, and responsibility for their alignment with corporate, site standards and procedures.
* Responsible for the preparation and approval of training courses necessary for the understanding of site DeltaV DCS system, and that will be necessary to support C&Q, Operations, Maintenance and Engineering in their roles.
* Responsible for the coordination, preparation and approval of training courses necessary for the ongoing maintenance and support of the site DeltaV DCS system, and to ensure their alignment with other corporate sites.
The above responsibilities will require the Operations Readiness Representative to be able to manage, co-ordinate and collaborate between the different disciplines in order to gather the necessary inputs.
* Degree in Chemical Engineering, Applied Physics and Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or qualifications in other relevant engineering discipline with appropriate experience
* Minimum 5 years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
* Understanding of small molecule or biotech unit operations
* Understanding of Distributed Control Systems
* Understanding of IT platforms such as networks and Servers
* Knowledge of GMP's, regulatory requirements, computer system validation
* Very good written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
* Demonstrated ability to participate in and facilitate decision-making.
* Demonstrated good planning and organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks, commitment to task completion and timelines.
* Demonstrated initiative - able to work proactively without direct supervision, continuous improvement mind-set.
* Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Demonstrated ability to influence peers and business partners