Network Engineer - Aruba
Posted on Sep 7, 2020 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
The primary role of the Network Engineer will be to produce and publish low level technical designs/implementation guidelines and install these solutions as contracted with the customer to best practice standards. Work closely with the Projects, Configuration and Integration teams and Enterprise Services Operations to ensure all technical documentation and knowledge transfer is completed before handing over the solution for In-life support.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record of building and delivering customer solutions to agreed scheduled timelines.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer interaction, written and verbal communication.
- Expert knowledge of WAN/LAN design and Routing/Switching/forwarding protocols.
- Experience of making a contribution during pre-sales/bid phases
- Ability to priorities and manage internal and external stakeholder to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Cisco certification level to CCIE (Highly Desirable)
- Cisco certification level to CCNP (Mandatory)
- Strong grasp of Aruba technologies
- Aruba Wireless & Clearpass experience
- HP certification to Master ASE certification or Aruba ACSP (desirable)
- Strong grasp of Firewall technologies (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto) (desirable)
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships with key stakeholders
- Customer Focus
- Engineering Professional with 6 + years experience preferably in a large complex environment
- Strong communication/influencing skills
- Ability to demonstrate Problem Solving, Analytical thinking and Decision with virtual making
- Willing to master new technologies in line with the customer requirements