C++/Java Developer, Zurich
Posted on Sep 7, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Our client, a Swiss Global Bank who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking a C++/Java Developer for an initial 6 months with a strong likelihood for extension to be based at their Zurich site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Enhance the existing C++/Java code base to ensure stability and deliver new functionalities as required by business.
- Enhance the AlGO trading platform to support stress test and testability.
- Be part of 3rd Level support to diagnose and solve production issues.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- C++ with at least 3-4 years solid and ideally recent experiences
- Java with at least 5 years solid experience
- Knowledge and past experience in trading IT
- Working knowledge in understanding network architecture, development experience in TCP/IP.
- Very good level of English language
If the candidate possesses working experience with European trading venues, has experience in FIX connectivity and development and Front End GUI development and has worked with the Banking industry, this would be highly advantageous.
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive Hourly rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.